In this information-packed, one-day workshop, you’ll be taught by the best of the best! Our select faculty members are recipients of the 2007, 2009, and 2010 prestigious DSA Partnership Award (Direct Selling Association’s vendor of the year award); as well as leading MLM and Party Plan distributors. Our team has served as advisors to the majority of the elite U.S. direct selling companies – those with annual sales over $100 million. You’ll discover the best practices that drive their success – and that will drive your success. In addition, you’ll have a private meeting to validate your business concept, and analyze your likelihood of success using the direct selling model.
Launch Essentials – The Vital Best Practices to Launch and Grow Your Direct Selling Company
Meet your trainers
- LaunchSmart Co-Founders Terrel Transtrum and David Taylor – advisors to over 300 direct selling companies, winners of the 2009 DSA Partnership Award (under the sister brand of ServiceQuest), and launch coaches to over 30 direct selling startups in the last 3 years.
- Dan Jensen – President of Dan Jensen Consulting – industry leading compensation plan designer – developer of over 900 compensation plans – and winner of the 1997 and 2007 DSA Partnership Award (the only person ever to win the award twice).
- Spencer Reese – Principal of the Grimes and Reese Law Firm, winner of the 2010 DSA Partnership Award, and the leading law firm specializing in direct selling.
- MLM distributor leader (name withheld to protect privacy)
- Home Party distributor leader (name withheld to protect privacy)
- Compensation Plan Best Practices – motivating behavior that drives and sustains growth
- Legal Best Practices – addressing essential startup requirements and avoiding pitfalls that could result in your demise
- Best Practices in Software Selection – including the essential features you need, the traps you must avoid, and how to choose the right technology partner for your company
- Recruiting Best Practices – how to get your first 500 independent sales reps and achieve break-even as quickly as possible
- Core Best Practices in operations, customer/distributor service, marketing and branding, field training and development, and distributor retention
Business Concept Validation
- Your team will have an individual one-hour consulting session during the evening following the workshop with LaunchSmart™ Co-Founders Terrel Transtrum and David Taylor to validate your business concept. Prior to attending, you’ll complete and submit (under the protection of a confidentiality agreement) a form provided by LaunchSmart™ providing a detailed overview of your business concept. In your one-on-one session, you’ll get straight talk about your likelihood of success – and how to fine-tune your concept to achieve rapid and sustainable growth. The form will be provided to you immediately after your enrollment is processed.
LaunchSmart™ Startup Guide
- You’ll receive the comprehensive LaunchSmart™ Startup Guide – describing the best practices you must follow in every area of the business to achieve success. This guide is normally sold separately for $295, but we include it in the price of your workshop for free.
- $495 for the first attendee from your team – $295 per person for each additional attendee from your team. Each company will receive one copy of the LaunchSmart™ Startup Guide (value – $295).
- First, you won’t be sold consulting services! You will be taught and trained! This is truly unique among competing workshops for direct selling startup companies.
- Second, if for any reason you feel you have not received adequate value for your fee, let us know and we’ll promptly return your money.
Location and details
Downtown Courtyard by Marriott
130 West 400 South
Salt Lake City, Utah 84101
For reservations, call: 1-801-531-6000
Express Shuttle can be pick-up in the baggage claim area. It’s available 24/7, and you can make arrangements in advance by calling 800-397-0773, or the website is www.xpressshuttleutah.com . The fee is $8 per person each way – which is significantly less expensive than a taxi.
Plan to arrive the night before the workshop and depart the day after the workshop. The day of the workshop will be jam packed!
Meals are on your own with food available at the hotel and within walking distance.
Dress is business casual.