Direct Selling Symposium™
THE Premier Educational Experience for starting and growing a direct selling company – MLM or Home Party. Brought to you by LaunchSmart™ – and our most trusted friends . . .
- Learn from the “A team” of direct selling specialists
- 3 of the last 5 DSA Partnership Award Winners (DSA’s vendor of the year award)
- Held in the Mecca of Direct Selling – Salt Lake City, Utah
- NO SELLING – All learning
- Over 250 years of direct selling experience
- Our team members have consulted with 54 of the 100 largest direct selling companies in the world
- Optional behind-the-scenes company tour of a successful startup
September 11th – 13th., Held in Direct Selling’s Heartland – Salt Lake City, Utah. An optional tour of a successful direct selling startup on September 13th.
What You Get
- Free Startup Guide Book
- Two full days of intense training from the best experts in the industry
- Lunch both days
- Networking social the first evening
- Individual consultation sessions with faculty members from 3pm-6pm on the 2nd evening
- A free copy of the book Social Selling: How Direct Selling Companies Can Harness the Power of Connectivity
Who Should Attend?
- All entrepreneurs seeking to start a direct selling company (home party or MLM)
- All senior executives of existing companies seeking to diversify into direct selling
- Executives of early stage direct selling companies seeking to increase momentum
- No direct selling industry service providers or vendors will be allowed to attend other than those listed on our website, thank you!
So…why are we doing this?
That’s a great question. And our decision to organize and provide a startup conference for multi-level and home party entrepreneurs did not come without a great deal of consideration. Really, the decision to take it on was driven by our philosophies at LaunchSmart™. Terrel Transtrum (Co-Founder of LaunchSmart™) has served direct selling companies for over 20 years, and I for over a decade. Together we have served over 350 clients and over half of the top 100 direct selling companies. We’ve discovered and refined the best practices that are proven to lead to early success and sustained growth in a direct selling environment. And at LaunchSmart™ – our business model is to provide tools, training, coaching, and mentoring to give you what you need to be successful – NOT do it all for you! This approach is based on sound education and tools and is not only yielding an amazing success rate (80%+) for startup launches – but is far more affordable than the alternative – expensive consulting firms. And . . . we don’t do it alone. We lock arms with specialists in a wide variety of areas – strategic allies that help us provide everything the startup needs. These are people we’ve come to know and trust over the years. We work with them in our startup projects for one reason – they provide excellent services at reasonable prices. It’s our “A Team”.
So that brings us back to the Direct Selling Symposium™. What we realized is that there was void in the marketplace. There was no high-level quality educational experience at an affordable price for entrepreneurs wanting to start and grow a direct selling company – or diversify their existing business into the powerful direct selling space, which is generating nearly $30 billion of annual revenues in the U.S. alone. Oh sure, there are other startup conferences. But they do a little teaching and a lot of selling! And therein lies the need. The need for integrity and the provision of value in an open educational event. So to meet that need, we decided to bring our “A Team” to you. To have them teach you for two days. To allow you to rub shoulders with them, ask them your questions, and even sit down for a personal consultation with you – all covered in the cost of your attendance. Now, at the Direct Selling Symposium™, you can pick up their catalog, you can ask them what they do and what they charge – that’s up to you. But all of us will be there for one purpose, to teach and serve YOU!
See you in Salt Lake City.
CEO – LaunchSmart™
Direct Selling Symposium™ Director