The following is part 2 in our 10-part series entitled “10 Steps Towards Launch!” by Terrel Transtrum, President/Founder of ServiceQuest. If you are thinking about starting a new direct selling company, contact us today!
The second of ten business segments that we help our clients to analyze is SALES & RECRUITING. This segment of MLM launch planning centers around the MLM Sales and Recruiting strategies and best practices.
- Recruiting your Company’s First 500 Distributors
- Creating the Right Starter Kit for a Successful MLM Distributor
- Selecting the Right Sales Tools for your MLM Selling System
- Designing an Effective Fast Start System for New MLM Distributors
- Creating an Effective MLM Selling System for Your Products
- Promotions & Contests that Create Excitement
- Implementing Your Company’s Retention Plan
- Favorite On-Ramps and Special Packs for New Distributors
- Implementing an Effective Communication Plan that Reaches Distributors
- Awards, Incentives and Recognition Programs for MLM Distributors
Here are examples of descriptions that you might write for your MLM Launch Best Practice:
- Sales Tools – We have developed sales tools presentation videos, tutorials, brochures, DVD presentations, business cards, samples, mobile applications, email templates, web resources, logo merchandise, and specialized tools that best support our model.
- Communication Plan – We have a carefully designed communication plan to foster an environment of continuous, high-impact communications, integrated with the calendar, distributor / consultant back office, social media, and various channels (such as conference calls, emails, and text).
- Retention Plan – We have a retention plan which includes reporting, team training, compensation elements, a hearty welcome, achievable rewards, training, and communication.
With careful planning, you can create your own checklist to ensure a successful launch of your MLM company. For more information, contact Terrel Transtrum email@example.com