The following is part 4 in our 10-part series entitled “10 Steps Towards Launch!” by Terrel Transtrum, President/Founder of ServiceQuest. If you are thinking about starting a new direct selling company, contact us today!
The fourth of ten business segments to help a new MLM company properly launch is TRAINING. MLM Training consists of the following key MLM best practices:
- Create a Training Culture
- Follow MLM Training Best Practices
- Invest in Successful MLM Compensation Plan Training
- Properly Profile new Distributors When they First Arrive
- Develop Powerful MLM Training Content
- Use an Effective Online MLM Training Center
- Construct a Successful Fast-Start Training System for New Distributors
- Develop Interesting and Useful Orientation Training
- Create a Quality Presentation of the Company
- Align Training with Success Drivers and Key MLM Builder Behaviors
Here are examples of descriptions that you might write for your MLM Launch Best Practice:
- Best Practices – We maintain a comprehensive library of direct selling best practices, templates, and processes. Our training programs are up-to-date and follow best practices methodologies. We have an easily duplicatable system for our field to follow and teach others to do the same.
- Content – Our training content is based on best practices, is created to drive behaviors, and reflects our unique culture and offerings. Our field communication strategy includes predictable communication and recognition of our field leaders’ accomplishments and the up-and-coming stars.
- Alignment – Our training is designed to focus on behaviors that drive success (at all levels) and it aligns with the incentives and promotions that have been designed to reward action and progress.
As you develop the details of your MLM Training checklist, keep in mind that MLM is a business of people and relationships. Design the training to meet individual needs. For more information, contact Terrel Transtrum firstname.lastname@example.org.