The following is part 9 in our 10-part series entitled “10 Steps Towards Launch!” by Terrel Transtrum, President/Founder of ServiceQuest. If you are thinking about starting a new direct selling company, contact us today!
The ninth of ten business segments that make up the foundation for a successful launch of your MLM business is MARKETING. MLM Marketing is often overlooked, yet it is at the core of the successful MLM. Here is a closer look at the most important MLM best practices for MLM Marketing.
- Brand Strategy for Your New MLM
- Having the Right Product Plan to Sustain Success
- Careful and Thoughtful Product Pricing
- Implement Web Marketing Practices that Work with Social Media
- Merchandise Your Logo with Apparel and Logo Merchandise
- Implement and Monitor and Effective Web Marketing Policy
- Get your Messaging and Stories Created and Aligned
- Create a Back Office to Assist the MLM Distributors in the Best Ways
- Understand your Customers and MLM Distributors with Profiles
- Create a Network based on Sound Social Media Policies that work with MLM
Here are examples of descriptions that you might write for your MLM Launch Best Practice:
- Product Pricing – We have a clear understanding and analysis of our product margins, the features and benefits that hold up under pricing scrutiny, and a keen understanding of the consumer’s value perception and how to sustain that perception.
- Back Office – We have an online back office that contains all of our support materials and has analytics to tell distributors / consultants every useful thing about their business, ranging from news and company information to volumes and computations of commissions.
MLM is all about Marketing, and a sound marketing plan will cut months and years from the learning curve. For more information, contact Terrel Transtrum firstname.lastname@example.org