The following is part 5 in our 10-part series entitled “10 Steps Towards Launch!” by Terrel Transtrum, President/Founder of ServiceQuest. If you are thinking about starting a new direct selling company, contact us today!
The fifth of ten business segments that will help you launch and run a successful MLM company is OPERATIONS. MLM operations is the vehicle that can transport the vision of a successful enterprise.
- Implement Business Systems that are Scalable
- Use Wisdom in Selecting and Planning Physical Facilities
- Plan Your Inventory Management System to align with MLM Best Practices
- Create a Reliable Daily Settlement System
- Track Orders so That you are Always Ready to Support your MLM Distributors
- Set up Essential Reports for Monitoring Key Metrics
- Implement an Operations Manual for Documenting MLM Procedures
- Integrate your Operations with Warehousing and Fulfillment
- Schedule Executive Meetings that are Designed to Drive Results
- Document the Steps in your Commission Processing System
Here are examples of descriptions that you might write for your MLM Launch Best Practice:
- Business Systems – We are implementing the vital, scalable systems to achieve predictable results with duplicatable actions, documented for training and accountability in processing enrollments, orders, payments, fulfillment, returns, commissions, and support.
- Daily Settlement System – To assure accuracy, continuity, and accountability, we have set up the daily settlement system of reporting deletions, adjustments, unposted and/or unresolved transactions, and discrepancies.
- Executive Meetings – We have set up our meeting structure for executives, managers, and teams to efficiently and effectively report and communicate, and we follow best practices for conducting effective meetings.
The steps in your Operations Plan are vital for setting a foundation of success and growth for your MLM business. For more information, contact Terrel Transtrum email@example.com