The LaunchSmart™ System – Your single stop for success!
No matter where you are in your journey, you’ll benefit from the proven LaunchSmart™ System. We work with companies at all stages of pre-launch, as well as companies who are within the first 3 years after their launch. The purpose of LaunchSmart™ is simple: To assure that your company is built on the proven best practices that will lead to near-term and long-term growth, stability, and profitability. The best practices we provide have been forged over 20+ years working with more than 350 companies, and our efforts were recognized with the DSA Partnership Award in 2009 (DSA supplier of the year award).
The LaunchSmart™ Total Success System consists of 4 essential steps.
Step 1: ASSESS – Learn what it takes and whether or not your concept has a chance.
This step will take a day or two and is complimentary. This first step is complimentary. It’s our investment in your business and in our relationship with you. It allows us to give you feedback on the viability of your business concept, as well as assess where you are in the key areas essential to success in direct selling. We send you an assessment form that will reveal all areas essential to your successful launch and growth, and help you determine your readiness in each area. After you return the form, a LaunchSmart™ specialist will contact you to set a time to chat with you about your concept and give you some straight talk about your likelihood of success!
Step 2: PLAN – Get your game plan together, including documentation for potential investors.
A complete launch plan in about two weeks You must have a game plan. Our Day1 Advantage planning process sets you on the right path for success from “day one.” If you need to raise money for your venture, this process will give your potential investors the information they’re looking for. It will also provide your team with the blue print for a successful business launch. You’ll work under our coaching and using our proprietary tools to develop:
- Strategic and Marketing Plan
- Growth and Financial Forecasts
- Project Plan and Timeline
- Detailed Support Plan and Budget (all supporting experts and vendors required, with our recommendations and budget estimates)
Step 3: TRAINING AND TOOLS – Learn the best practices required for your success, and get the tools you need to implement them.
Our 20+ years of experience with 350+ clients bottled up in a 3-day workshop and a database packed with tools and templates loaded on a thumb drive The PowerStart™ workshop is held at our offices in Idaho Falls, Idaho. Come ready to work as we spend 3-days of focused time with only you and your team! In these 3-days, we’ll teach you everything you must know to be successful. In addition, we’ll provide you with all of the tools and templates you need to cut years off your learning curve and assure that you follow the best practices that lead to success.
Step 4: COACHING AND SUPPORT – Have seasoned experts on your team as you prepare to launch.
4-6 months as you launch your company As you move forward to implement the plan you developed during Day1 Advantage using the training and tools you received at PowerStart™, you may or may not want additional coaching and support from our LaunchSmart experts. If you do, we have a variety of coaching and support packages to meet your needs.
Need Al-A-Carte Support? We’re Flexible!
We have comprehensive tools, training, templates, and systems providing the best practices for you to follow in all of the areas listed below. These topics are addressed in our Total Success System, and can also be purchased al-a-carte.
- Growth & Financial Modeling
- Recruiting Your First 500 Distributors
- Creating Your Founders Program
SALES & MARKETING
- Defining & Pilot-Testing Your Selling System
- On-Ramps, Starter Kits, Sales Tools & Product Bundles
- Customer & Distributor Profiles
- Marketing, Web and Branding
- Defining Your Home Party System
- Creating a Powerful 90-Day Fast Start System
DISTRIBUTOR TRAINING, DEVELOPMENT & RETENTION
- Distributor Retention Essentials
- Designing & Implementing Your Communication Plan
- Setting Up Your Online Training Center for Distributors
- Distributor Service
- Software & Technology
- Operations Manual
- Infrastructure & Staff Planning
- Ops Management & Best Practices
- Accounting, Reporting & Controls
- Shipping & Fulfillment
- Designing Your Compensation Plan
- Awards, Incentives & Recognition
LEGAL & COMPLIANCE
- Preparing Your Legal Plan (with Legal Forms Library)
- Sales Tax Requirements