The following is part 7 in our 10-part series entitled “10 Steps Towards Launch!” by Terrel Transtrum, President/Founder of ServiceQuest. If you are thinking about starting a new direct selling company, contact us today!
The seventh of ten business segments that will bear heavily on the success of your new MLM business is TECHNOLOGY. MLM Software is one of the biggest challenges for all MLM startups. Select the right solution for your company by selecting the right technology partner. The following best practices will help to ensure success.
- Write the Requirements and Business Processes
- Conduct Due Diligence on the MLM Software Providers
- Develop your Plan for Network, Hardware and Helpdesk
- Work from a Technology Implementation Plan
- Be sure that there is Good “Chemistry” with Your MLM Technology Partner
- Document the Training and Reference Resources
- Create an Expansion and Growth Path for your MLM Software Plan
- Carefully plan for the Office Software Requirements
- Test all Aspects of Software and Technology to Assure Proper Integration
- Implement a Fully Functioning MLM Software and Enterprise System
Here are examples of descriptions that you might write for your MLM Launch Best Practice:
- Requirements & Business Processes – We have completed a thorough analysis of our business processes and system requirements, and the results are documented for guiding us through implementation and beyond.
- Software Integration & Testing – Our accounting software, shopping cart, terminal, and gateway are properly integrated, and we have run multiple test purchases and refunds to verify that everything functions properly and smoothly.
MLM Software will present an interesting challenge, but if you hit it with confidence and resolve (and preparation), you will succeed in launching and growing your MLM business. For more information, contact Terrel Transtrum email@example.com